Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/26/2023

I am talkinig to All (Harry Potter, Ireland, En, Seattle ...UB)

All the leadership, or whatever that is the head house.

Educator / Spritiaulity / MD, in 3 combine.


They will tell you from sometimes, you are not the only show. 


Back to UB

You all know each other's position right now, as you going through this very edgy and hostile situation and none of your parents clear when you grown to the adulthood, every last single one of them will tell you, you were never you used to be 5 years old baby just like how I used to bring up my brother. They understand this per word I say or not?


Right now, you are saying how vola to the air getting cold, because you are getting old. A lot of you feeling the same how these people from the very very high pride of the Space Program, their look, their height, their everything were saying....none of them will ever looking like you, I can guarantee you all of that, really....FOREVER. I don't have any of that, you can see, my entire size and the face .....


Inside your own very life in front of you, your parents are in the darken side of light, didn't get to this digital era show or right on the map, their face are hidden. They will all be wishing you well, I personally will tell you that, but if any of this TV material to slightly meant something as the parents, and as that brighter hope future.....as if it drop a very heavy weight right on the top of their shoulder, they all of them have a right saying that is very disgrace, and that is....."I screaming cannot verbalize, I knew that is coming."


Yes or no?


Explain to me, as them, as that. They are happy you are the bright and shining sun, newly paint fresh since 2012, and wishing you all good, as they need to lean back with their life, tell me that one right they have or not in their entire life. 

Tell me the day they turn around their head. Just explain to me what that means. Tell me they since 2019 winter, I think that is a finer point without the 2014 or my facebook about 20 years ago....you telling them my facebook or not. Because you have the beauty and the beast to circulating all that, yes or no? No one knows how the facebook so easily seeing whichever forward, I remember what did I forward, they don't remember what do they see up to 2010 China expo.

Yes or no?

No one in my NEW territory ever heard about that, NEW world of my own regime, I had a facebook.....how exaggerating all that will ever was, say it.


That is a very very very stupid argument, you need my facebook to stay alive....you hear that yourself. One of those stupidest thing in life, was you have to hang on your facebook, and one of those table next by feeling day, you might show them some video clip, NOT from your facebook.

Its a separate link.

After the Thanksgiving lunch or Christmas morning, those computer desk next by, whichever this uncle, or the aunt, or the cousin, without my facebook. All of them ever inquiring you something since then far ....

Tell me this is not "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days,", one of those flaggy human at that 20 years time, how they used to be stable, and one of those you knew something normal. 

To brag, they have a cup of the tea or the coffee in their hands, right now where is that cup of the liquid inside....


First,

I don't need you all, so that facebook one account, you have no more lean on. Any of you realize that, or not? But something brand new showing it up at their peripheral, bigger vola, even through the classify world, its on that 194 countries monitor, stream everywhere all around the universe. 


Second,

You are all inside your all brand new life, Wing was not on any of you all business in UB Honor Program, isn't him? Yes, or no? That connection was never exist. So was Alice, probably not Ola, the rest were you other things.

Jonathon might just kill himself if he keeps doing that, he has his own family and attached THAT. None of you were friends to each other. No.


None of you were friends to each other. No.

None of you were friends to each other. No.

None of you were friends to each other. No.


I personally will tell you, a lot of your attitude is very similar to Joann, whichever this you entering upon the room, someone talking to you, or similar look, so all ending up this Sakura Clear Card. Because none of your life were in any means will EVER big horse to the small horse eternity. I can personally telling you that, if without these TV, none of your life supposed to just going on your own very very separate way.

You will never talk to.

You will never even know....

You will never even hear someone else resume ending up in the UB Lockwood IT department, he was moved. That was his second job in UB. Wing.

I only sit down to eat that very few meals to each of you whichever that sounds right in that movie, the originally, none of that will getting near or getting close, to any of you as the classmate will EVER require to build a bond, right now from the Parents groups, they thought, that was exactly like the TV.

There was nothing like the TV.


You need to make that one conclusion you yourself when the time comes, I don't know when, or how you being restrain or anything in that sort. You remember that person by passing it by your life.

20 years ago, right now its aging, everyone also gone to their own separate states. All that included. When saying you literally have to work with that person in front of your face, a real working situation right in front of your faces, none of that accord was when I AM NOT THERE.

But I used to know them separately. 

I don't really know what each other finding out the each other's working methods but I assuming your boss by whichever frame time, had or your resume or CV cover letter you yourself.  No, those are private. When the boss or the job finding were on the map, I never say anything about the material science or anything of my past that was the high school.

This kind of the scene in front of my face didn't register a point ...because because becuase...I had a different high school, really.

Maybe sit down, and think what I say, really. 

I have to process things in Asia, really. That Wing, whenever he did that, or however that is, he is in the middle of no where, he actually capable to fly......that destination HERE.

He knows that or not when 194 countries this thing sprung up.

That is only between me and him talking like he used to know, but one thing or another thing for sure, whichever this post man mail box, that is one lonely life, he goes to his post mail man mail box, he drag that thing inside his own room, whichever this 2x 2 boxese, you never think that is the Asian culture, because my brother is treated like that. Not Jonathon.

Wing.

You realize that is a different lifestyle from Asian to Western world?




No comments:

Post a Comment