Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/01/2023

💝 I am not close to the police ....💝 Is this the script somewhere? oh ~ I say that myself.

Well, the police got fat also very moody, I gonna tell you hate to be on every jobs someone like you hit, or 4 limbs cannot just be tie before they enter the house door. If you tie yourself up inside the chair with the 2 hands, and calling with your mouth, they might be a lot more understanding, what is their jobs, and not my jobs.


    So funny to me.   

Every girl in the fantasy to cook?  Here. Its the traditional outfit makes your tank be breast shows on the chicken breast, quack quack quack, everyone sits repeated.

Its funny, indeed.

Its the foot sole on the sandle without the arch, its bothering you the height too giant on the 4 limbs imagine any guy if you pop the question to ask for a private housing a show room. They are that smart right I said, "For the rest of your life, you will never get a relationship."

Its a world view, I am not commenting on you. I was talking to Westlife the fan club they wish a lot of the front seen girls or the guys having a something solid. Between my bank statement, I already issue so many times to their Westlife fans, that bank statement I say I am, it will never do. EVER. I usually taken they will vanish in front of the girls as fast as they being bossing at.

They haven't leave yet. 

It will be to my surprise, they are that money leash gold, when did I saying that, 3 months ago? The first time. I start to realize, it will never be the food and it sips through me that fact for at least 3 or 4 months the guy's brain will NEVER be a sa wa ki ka Thailand. If someone told me, I assume that. No one told me. It would be me screaming at the blogger to tell the public, it might just a lot more hurtful to me for saying that, while they display themselves never end. "Sorry, not this time. Not the bank statement with this."


No, a lot of the girls so desperate to get a guy's kiss or a date?

    That is a genuine question.      


I say never a relationship or maybe just a talk on the table you assuming if they get out of their work and seeing you to be this age, wanting to speak to any kind of the guys. 


Since when this Taiwan Youtuber 阿滴 he starting to shrink, or whom that comic book, the girls are shrinking each and every day more on those prospect in front of them.

Its forever impossible, so its close.

Its FOREVER and eternally wishing you all go to hell if you cannot tell, you girls are nothing but the street animal soon to be homeless if your parents dessert you out of the house like those Tiny Home 4.0 in the TV. 

You never question why they ever have a kid if one of them if not disable, and the other is like Pierre Meghan?

       Every big Vola, my father.....might just used to be.         


Its best you write it down, you only cooking for yourself for the rest of your life every single day 3 meals a day. If you don't cook that meal, you slim down to get the stomach ulcer, but no one in the guy's world will swallow anything in that nature for saying, its you making them.

Not even me making the food that much anymore. 


Right, I can afford every day living to hire a chef. Right.

I stay in the cooking is part of the physical, and that time I leave this PC a little bit distance.


  • You cannot be hungry and cooking at the same time.
  • You are dehydrate
  • Make-up fall off
  • The heat straight to the forehead, or the nose, or right at the eyes, the oil spit. 
  • You have no idea how to put off a fire.
  • You have no water schemes what I ever do that extent, to cooking down the pot inside the water, and re-used that lid cooling it down 4 or 5 times, one soup, or 7 or 8 times to sound right.
  • I eat soup, inside my mouth. That is the only thing I ever demand for myself.
  • I never say that is what they eat. Its my own kitchen. 
  • The animal doctor is not my job; its one of those girls buddy will sound a fine re-shaping its body curves and face one commander

That answer was a Forever NO, already. Any of you.  That is a steady paycheck he knows what it is to keep a job, and none of you keep one job, or saying to build him himself a career, or you yourself on a career path, its to build it. Without the distraction noise, the heart, no heart, the blind no blind, really. 


A lot of people intend to build the career is usually just one person blog, without the advertising, not even a show up whom care whom friends with which faces or all this too big of name, the Judge calling me that day, I will see what has been spread and they have the legal sense to tell me the religious nature of those, I didn't know about myself this far. 



No comments:

Post a Comment