Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/27/2023

Get on the bus, Greyhound?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=momKCEH0IOM


My hair and the ducks?

The birds were saying, "The angel's wings", that is a ...chicken wing.





I am not actually feeling well right now. Something about this weight if I gone to 69.20kg down, I am not feeling well at all. With this, I do not intend to be with anyone already I say.

Something is wrong, why I cannot keep going down the weight, you all becoming like the 3x.






It must be the penguine ....south pole.

There is not one thing normal I guess. 









I understand noiw.

You mean Dean or Jess supposes to be seeing everything in front of my face.

Meaning your ex bf, should be seeing all this inside the story they know you should, or you would, or the God intend, or the world told you so, all that.

How sweet. Dean has a Linkedin. You want me to send him that diagram I draw him with Lee next by?! Because...its the same Linkedin account in the public or in private?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment