Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/06/2023

Every guy they talking like that.

Very often.

That MB is very very very way tooooo normal, really.  I just took at him or 帝君, I feel so horrible. 

  • No, King Charle III (he knows he is the prince or the King, really?)
  • No, he next by has a current Queen consort.
  • No, the MD real this kind of the professional doctor, will know the medical journal reading 1 to 1000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZ8NmQvDa4


A lot of people wish their parents be there with them.

I keep saying this is the 7th years into the 8th years one month passing it by....I am home in Taiwan, not in America.

You are already blurs inside your University life, you wonder why your grade keeps your brain sharp, but really you are loosen your daily life for 20 years, not even inside the UB, you knowing your own orientation of where you walk on, or joining in any club life.


Your life inside, when I say inside your eye

You need to write the equation as - Inside your eyes = from your behind that eye going out.

 


When I describe that, is always I am your eye ball looking outside, I am describing exactly how your brain feel, that life doesn't have anything, its a full periodic life, and by yourself alone inside this work place. Are you all from UB near by neighborhood? Your parents been to UB now? By themselves? 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpQUJNCgXTs




No comments:

Post a Comment