Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

Cooking Food (Daily preparation side dish)

You won't be hungry coming home, or your best friends.


When I living alone, I don't know why I feeling strange about it. I used to have landlords or the roommates, since in UB. I never live ever by myself at all. I becoming not motivate to eat. You have to clean up, and every day you can just go outside and keep walking all around the apartment. But you know, because I was limited to my own community gate walking, I never realize what I told everyone this year. 

Unless you are right outside somewhere, you never realize what the reality people are inside their office works, and I am walking all over my community gate all around similar to 4 blocks UB to keep shape. 


American eats salad, but you need to wash them.


The shredded carrots are always handy.

In the wild nature salad when you grow them has a several variation.

  1. Those Wal-mart sells a giant plastic container, assort with the darken leafy. (Canada)
  2. The regular more shape round salad leaf
  3. The collar Green
  4. Without the darken leafy, the edge looking very spikey, same kind like the first one except without the darken red purple darken black leafy.
  5. If you grown the green onion next by, you get rid of the pest issues
  6. Or indoor you have like my TYG video behind the Chinese Chive, they keep growing
  7. The home grown big urn or the big pot of the basil.
  8. The cilantro, again, the big urn pot.

The home grown means no pesticide, no artificial, no processing of any chemical, or the water, other than the home water pipe, its a residential pipe line, not the landscape near anywhere else.


Potato, this is a starch


With the groups of people or with the bf, I am telling you in life eating together sounds like why you making a food almost if a leisure time for doing that. You prepare, you wash, you process that. With the potato, it depends if you mean the bites, or the round things those Indian process means very spice, in my photo those. 

The shredded potato + the shredded carrots + the zucchini, I think that is a polish recipe. ( you can use the tapioca or the flour itself)

My mother very often just shredded potato, its the cheapest food when my father is not around for 3 kids at home.

But in the size of this shredded potato, you can make it a little bit half width of the finger nail, not the completely shredded. Its a knife jobs.

You give a texture of the crunky, not entirely this soggy potato, mesh sensation. I don't really beginning like any of that food in Kentucky, like the Kentucky fried chicken side dishes.



My mother hands got pull hurt her last finger, I apply this sports creme from here + tape that all over. The tapes. And now my left eyelash goes into the eyes and I am washing its after I written this entire potato things above.




Some mug been noodles, or the vietanese noodles (Pad Thai)


You can use the fish sauce, or some peanut sauce (sweet). This kind of the food almost like the South Ocean (This is strange they define India as the south Asia), but in our cullinary spice or the food, the menu you will define as more of this lemongrass, or the Vietanese wraps or the glass noodles, or the mug bean noodles.

  • The coconut creme use (from the can)
  • The tumeric
  • Some Thai food idea too.
  • The korean uses this sweet potato noodles

A lot of this processing glass noodle idea are the green chive, or the bean sprouts. Sometimes if the home grown mug beans, or the chick peas, they are all raw can just eat them every morning when you soak them and grown them. 

Its a kind of the salad of its own. There is some seed I think they coming out a little bit spicy.

I probably myself input a lot of the green vegetable, or the salad ideas. When you imagine a different life, right...its more of what they really eat, other than this side dishes.



A decent clear soup, or the miso soup


You adding some rare vegetable never be found from the restaurant microwave food?

Since I have been living here for so long, and my mother didn't care how much she carried this white big Chinese carrots, I becoming more fluent it just keep stewing those soupy

  • The big Chinese white raddish carrots
  • The regular looking red carrots
  • Apples, or pears
  • Chinese star +丁香
  • 絲瓜
  • The needles mushroom, my mother likes that.
  • The King mushroom.
  • The medium spicy chilly pepper.

That is what my mother eats. 



Let's say if you looking at this Loving Hut, you hate all that cult idea.

The spring rolls, the summer rolls, you looking at the presentation of that pretty looking. Its the peanut sauce, something very very light other than the Devil Eggs too much caroles. But I am sure the guys they work it out their workload. So they like to eat all that from the fridge. The devil eggs are the cold served. 


You cut them, so you do 4 each, that is 8 per side of this photo, you have 16 that. You eating all that?

  • That is the carrots I shredded them, not that taste.
  • The bell pepper
  • The glass noodles.
  • The avocado
  • The green washed lettuce
  • The purple cabbage. I think they just use the green lettuce

Every Loving Hut, really. 






No comments:

Post a Comment