Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/18/2023

Continue....Hank needs to play the basketball? 繼續我今天早上在跟 BTX 那個 Hank's ....God 講話

Va ko va ko South Africa lady? The sports ....

You mean Hanks to lose weight, I thought if they finish my court room, I figure it out I ask you first if there is a Zawanna in the middle of all these where my money lays, find him a fitness card.

We age on Earth 40 years old. 在地球上我們 40 歲就老了 ! 

You plan him die in front of your feet, you can just tell him its right now? 

A lot of people on Earth if they acquire a several small groups of the small nucleus friends or the family gathering, they can live on those life as if nothing will ever change, for Asian especially true. 

Not the TV inside those material classify leads or evolution to the law society.


Never gonna be the evolution, never gonna be the spirituality, where the End, how far or how deep the length of the width of the hell going to be. They are not in the Buddhism 10, I am very sorry about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment