Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/09/2023

Chiropractor - Anatomy and Physiology

To me, uh ....the broken English of....

"1900 the sleeping prophet such as Cayce Edge has a lot of the materials to where the nerve force, sorry, I think its the cental nerve system I know its toward the torsal all ends, I mean the central all that up to the head skull behind. "

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uqOK0gAOQQo



The segment of this per lock position or stuffy like the neck stuffy, or the entire spine behind the human perception can never reach like the 2 arms behind, or those taller, or the taller upper body, the man is a lot more >> than the women. The posture to where the level of the head to shoulder, to chest, to the pelvic bone, meaning around the waist line, normally everyone will tell you those are leveled, meaning the same horizontal flat.

But to what the real clinic patients profile, not I am doing this on myself, it will come the instrument, how those the very near the lumber, or the lower thoracic, they have some of those lateral view, or the rotating of this body image, where you divide the anterior and posterior,....which turn where this one side crash another...your entire bone structure was a completely deformed, and those have a term.

I didn't say that the world is perfect.


... when the American medical board allows a practice to a real medical doctor practice, other than this flu season of the nose and the ear (that is a Chinese we have the MD doctor words, so long in American English) 耳鼻喉科

You see....things are fully insurance cover, it doesn't just mean it works, it means its the way it is. Most people just don't keep moving their 4 limbs, and even the plastic bags carrying a long way or the backpacks, or a long term sitting on the chair, you will have no notice of you yourself how you 24 hours how you walk, sleep, get up, unless you so desparately wish to die, you want me to introducing you to my birds?

Every morning, day and night or nap on the balcony, Every second if I turn my left hip up, I need to flat straight facing up its the only posture they allow, I cannot take it every second but its every second SHUT UP.

Because that your entire muscle tones of the body, I found....you just do what it is told would be better for you. Straight looking up and close your eyes and sleep. 




My finger nail is 1 cm width.


When a company design an instrument, you just need to keep doing what he does, like that right side, left side, not straight left to right. That is how you grown out of their company.

Its all on the right.


With the chiropractor, its where you imagine there is swollen somewhere the first seeing a body wrap with the skin on the top?  But here is the vertical the camera too higher up. 

How do you know when to roll up or rolling down that thing, like the cervical, he rolling up?

I think that is how they always doing that. 


... the reason how they define a cervical, all that T or L, right, you have the c1 to c4? Well, I don't know what to tell you, I comprehend that when you looking at that thing side way as the skull coming it down the nerves, not just the blood circulation or the artery....you know what I say, or you doubt what I say here?

https://www.spine-health.com/conditions/spine-anatomy/cervical-spine-anatomy


No, when you were in the school, you seeing the vertebrae, that is a skeleton the whole pieces, or unless they break those whichever assemble them as one piece,

When you design that instrument, or you saying the curve on the back to that wall you looking at, its without the skin and the muscle.

These entire vertebrae, the very reason they name that in English....you surface from bottom up, per degree bone do not sticking out. When you a doctor, too many patient, if its a very elaborate check-up, that is per surface.

That is what he is showing to you.

That entire bottom up vertebrae, its per you saying when you were the medical school student intern, you suppose to hand on that raw bones skeleton, knowing that behind you, or in front of your eyes staring at the patient.

Meaning you cannot see.



General speaking, when you touching that body surface behind someone's back, you already done that rolling up or down, your hands on the shoulder to below the waist line, including you yourself body being touch, or you touch your behind with your arm turn around?

Whichever this you feeling it, or knowing thousand times per day that is a body?

You have no problem looking at it, or identify it, or touching 2 side. You only have one kind of the body, really. One kind. You don't have any other kinds, its exactly same identical things at all.


I personally don't think you ever use a tool at all, when you saying the vertebrae, and that tips of the 2 ends, I keep saying that is a vertebrae, per every side of the same column, that doesn't have anything sticky out of that.

You can knock on it.

That is what I mean.


Comment:  

... You have no idea what people do in life, I am telling you.



Just looking at it, I feel painful, I know per doctor visit, sometimes you seeing those doctor inside the video doing like 30 second? You think the vibrating massage all that...no.

Your body you are not very gentle at it. Too many people believe its tooooo hard on the body. I am telling you, its not like that. TOOOO much of those chiropracting, its very strong. I know they make you feel relax, and you feeling its not a thing.

No !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yleAm3opiR4

I don't know about the guys. The girls or the women, NO!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsVLSblC3J8

3:35


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/myzQEhpSCVs

I personally that time when I was at those not too near the City, they have the doctors too, so for the chiropractor, you saying its the same what they did? Well, my beginning of it, he opens up my left thigh somewhere I forget where, when I starting that UB 4 block, it has no more that.

Later I going back to re-done, you saying its the every session the same?

I will tell you, if that is per time adding up, I do just all that per time when I can see the doctors, and that is what I did. I know you probably meant its all the same.

I just need to go home and lay down.


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XzdpKbSINOU

The TV tells you people hide things for a very long time. 


I have a similar like that

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xEOSFxJDI70

I was thin, not sitting it down, in the air.


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MN78XHisj2w



He has an instrument like that.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yupI4ZkpeUU





No comments:

Post a Comment