Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/23/2023

CAC (Westlife, Angel's Wing)

                                         Frozen

Me,    Brian    Adria/ Billy     Chrisoff     Karen

         Peyton   


The birds - the brother

Here


They have the brothers? You mean UB Brian, the honor class. I thought I just cross them, I don't even know what's wrong with them. No, I am writing it down, I can see, just every day one video at a time. Its 10 months gone, I am still snail pace on per video. I keep seeing these the same video, right. Your parents, waiting you to call them per post I talk about. Really.

Calling them per post you read, or text message?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs9W_RKAFE




No comments:

Post a Comment