Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/24/2023

台灣新聞


喔 ~ 那是怎麼講的中文部分? 

oh ~ that is how you say that in Chinese?


八卦那種中文字 

The gossip Chinese words


一個真的新聞,一個代言的新聞女的短頭髮的  

One is a real TV news, another is representative news women short hair at.


關於一個真命天子,可能是結婚,喔~想起來,是婚外

Its about a Real Love Prince type, possible married, ~oh ! remember now, its a outside the marraige.


好像是說因為這個什麼事情,政治人物 ...

I think like because there is such a thing, so the politician...


真的新聞他在道歉還是讚美

The real news was he is apologizing or praising thee thy thigh....


我想一下 (我在看其他新聞後面的)

I think for a moment (I watching the other news after that)


好像是說...

It looks like it says....


He was married, and that is his wife inside that bikini green looking girl. He and her were on the car waving like JFK, or something true love that is, later it is no more that, so it was a hotel coming at the door camera film from the top. Later so next by the spoke women was saying something about the politician such as the current presidential candidate needs to discipline him. This one man. He used to have a wife I guess.


The news after him, was a beautiful star, young, also entangle some emotional love relationship with another guy, it was ....meaning between him and her the love relationship. Its a concert beautiful her. 


There is a lot of those Chinese words I can comprehend, with the image, not I know how to say it.

有很多中文字我理解知道跟照片,但是我不知道怎麼講。


I often told you I live in the vaccum, Pixie, its the last 2 days....says.

我常常告訴你們我其實活在真空裡面,籃紫小精靈,過去兩天 ...說。


I was serious so I type in the public internet

我是認真的,所以我打字打在公眾網路上面 !





No comments:

Post a Comment