Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

American medical board

Its a real period. 

I am too occupied with everything else other than that. I just want to tell people don't bother me right now. Too busy. 


Is MD psychiatry is also part of the American medical board?

Yes.

Is MD orthodontist is also the American medical board?

Yes.

Which one is not?

Maybe the physical therapist or the Chinese medicine what not things they coming out of everything except the America. Your insurance coverage covers them, you have to find out the license providers from...


Can you tell the MD psychiatrist if you want to put a Sailor Moon (not the Spider Man suit)?

Yes.


When you beginning of you doctor visit, its the first time you get to know 1 or 2 psychiatrist, compare and you go back different time, or you back up your mindset. They don't leak out your information such as the coach = Dr. Steven Harifield or Eben.

But Dr. Steven was in the military or some kinds of saying when you approach him, they will kill him from those networks, because he disclose the privacy concern. 


"This morning I woke up and be happy to go to my living room to see my parents, but they were in a quarrel, I prepare something to tell them from yesterday, I was very very excited, but they brush me away. Their look is very very disrespected to me, and contempt, as if I am begging them to stay in my room that kinds of I living in my life if were on my own, I go to my jobs 9-5. It might be one of those the stupidiest job I ever got."

2, 3 ,4 ,5 ... visits.


"Maybe I want to tell you the moment I step out of my house to enter a new worlds, they make me suspicious, they are very very realistic in front of my face. I feel very very very uncomfortable at my work place. The people are like a stranger. My family home it was my parents were still alive, but I feel the air if i am at the work place, no one baby me like my own very parents, the atmosphere, I completely cannot breath out of my nose every day at my job place; I start to dream of those whom scam people's money on the front face to believe them those tale. 

Some friends they make it if were on my facebook, I see them 11 oclock every night.

And if I tell you 3 or 4 or 5 people I am not so in contact, they seem to find their own direction to live a certain life.

I will tell you the 6th people I see, it was I saw some other parents are more well off, or the profession guarantee them, I wish to be these big profile people's life, their inherited kids or the wife. I think they use the money or the credit card."


"If I tell you one of those cover my face, one day in 6 years down the road, none of these you helping me, but I say, something really really horrendous on the road, will you help me? Such as the vampire, or someone stolen something or rubbery someone, I got scared, I run away?"



"Sometimes people wishing other people will, so there are still you all 1000 human junks in front of my faces, really."


Here is your name list again.....List 








No comments:

Post a Comment