Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/01/2023

封神榜 | All speech including myself.

 

The Universe has a quadrant of 360 degree sky 

If we rise above our own head to see either the Youtube presentation or you yourself at the remote mountain side - meaning the highest peak.


"Today is the time of Sunday, in my current physical resides worlds as if anyone care and did remind me tiny their humility running at their own very hell for saying how the system brought up a kid I used-to-be to one day I realize I ought-to-be. Less than the freedom to the speech, not off the speech, I rather ponder and found all that each and every sector to that under my own very eyes to seize this monopoly by myself, from myself ....without any this annoyance of the possible, that without it, I cannot breath. 

That is the present moment. You cannot hear?


In the present sphere of all knowing, everyone else has their own oversees domain and under the sky, they are both the Gods or the management teams to catch up the games of the millennium, its one of the words, you intend to say the movies, or you intend to make feel one of us didn't literate enough to almost saying when someone grow up to up-to the 30 years old, that is one individual person or the personality how today, tomorrow, next day by those years, someone couldn't make a decision oversees one Water, to all this ancient Chinese drama says or were the classify material leaking, to whichever the literacy they could find me from Earth, on Earth, that is so all that Corperation format, someone gets their terms and per words ink on that monitor, all over the world, I am so blind and were not informed, just not got told enough when the life and death becoming so this ineminent to the life quality where all this upon, I couldn't see, hear or knowing it enough ! 


One of these day, its which upon the wishing-to-the-star or all over the rainbow to where the money drops, not the rains drops? All these department of the separation drives me headache to where these statistics jobs imagination just when that jobs becoming mine, in which year of the Earth life I gonna find? 

Let that alone the material science department cannot be my one full life of the dreamy, you won't be cared that much what it used to be, the middle school rather than the high school would you? What all that means to me at all with my head space? You didn't think its such of those cases, the middle school might just have a lot more cared to that myself, everything was bounded the indoor and the sensation to that every literate women were never gone out of those games to where the first eye sight tears in dropping every one last scene in that every Past?

You would have cared a tiny bit of all this materials where I should tell that to myself, that time? "


"You know one of this I am getting myself smart on...."  (wave wave wave ...)



"To the public servant, that will be....I think the Department of the governmental branch under the Constitution how they spread out ...." (wave wave wave)

"To the individualism of those freedom of speech how the crowning moment in clash of the authority, I think its more of their criminal nature in sprouting to the local police or the surveillance force of that settlement. Its so quiet unceasing to my heart, soul, mind. Its a criminal justice department but they are inside the educational department material."


"What? So unbelievable what I would ever hear, that I myself given a name or a definition that would be the outbound race on the horses that migrant, one of those? They might just tear apart those ancient Chinese history without asking me all about it, don't you think? :) "


"I cannot be so that attentive, or so all that distracted over that Power of the Be...."


"I seriously implicate that is the math skill not just on the map no one can read or go and see it or find out? I start to have this dreaming state why there have to be a microphone in front of a classroom to where I myself to stage on never ends, or one of those the kids be on the speech before their parents ever listen, because the distance of the classroom will be too far away, why those dreamy states so that important the final Ella Enchanted don't wait til another 40 years, everyone be dead? "


(inhale deeply)


"You know one of those things, not just one of those days how each sector under the Sky, not the universes per quadrant math formula, all this aren't worsen looking at all where my patience lasting to which age were not seeing so that childish with a voice over, you would have found that funny like I always say. "





"That is a Thai ....language! I am not damf." 


"They didn't literally asking me to go and wiping those otter's mouth, walking on a carpet the children's playground in one of those Mc Donald place, it was 儂特利. They have the potato tart not the hash brown similarity running at Mc Donald."


"I need to have a job from the Earth starting points of views, at least not one of those dreamy I stuck somewhere and why would I be stuck anywhere inside the void space a Thor shows up? Is that a literal names or that is a overly oversees the branch executive Top? Inside the military ....he looks a lot like that ADD looking height Carter that Nick. How far I gonna travel, this is not a fake Sci-fi forever, I need a forever account ON THAT!!!!! "



"I am not in need of the assistant, do you know what those birds near that 101 asking me, or showing me even how they trespassing those building in 3 dozen, not bats, the birds !!!. Its 5G on their wall of displacement, to where only they will be on the opposite side of the taller building, where my eye sight could reach so they reach....its one of those psychi birds makes the bugs travel inside my that tiny bag, how do they do that?! It was Eben's birthday by the way, the bug says the birthday cake. How sweet...."


"I just found out the birthday account yesterday !!! 3 people near by ....Dec, so that would be Alyssa or Alexandro? I think Alyssa."


Popcorn - here


"You know, those Corporation format world, they have the gym inside but I think in America, they are over works to their stress head level. I mean the Silicon Valley. I am trying to think what the FRIEND says about my last apartment. That entire area .... my pets just sound outside balcony. " 


"I think a lab format those room looking for a pet will sound like a lot more experimental or the personal staffs its all their jobs other than my jobs." 


"This is one of the things, we both know the same language or where that ever leads to how we mutually understood anything and get up and running at the same time. I hate that to partner with anything those looking at all. "



"One of those days will be how old I am...."












No comments:

Post a Comment