Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

A man has a certain character inside them.

You are not careful, or will ever be.


I have too many things, not that it was a boba, or babble.....I told Shane too many responsibility, you now how to make the money the only things the mankind exist. Someone has to put up that jobs, and never ends these issues.

You have a perfect Ella Enchanted, I have the left behind what, the movie is called the Left Behind (UK version) because that is what they were popular in the Christian Worlds that time, at that year. I still remember it.

They later made into the current movie, you say that Nicolas Cage portrait. That entire story has a paper back book, and they can borrow the tape from the church or the book from the library. They later make a more this Hollywood Actor scene.

I haven't explain to Shane, you want to bragging your history with the Rapture?


No comments:

Post a Comment