Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/18/2023

A lot of people are our age, right now, my entire UB 100 students used to be.

Square is not the only one. You saying the life direction, but you don't go and wishing everyone lose their jobs, or envy, if you staying a correct path why you doubt? You pulling each other down on purpose, your character is not stable, that is why you going home.

Whichever jobs if you got it wrong, you will go to the jail, you will never find a job ever again. 


If I made that decision, me and Shane did talk over that, I say no. But as the time one year pass, there is a conclusion, I just told the whole wide world NO! I feel so ashamed of it !!


No, not about the Banana milk, no. I am listening, its one year pass....its 10 years GONE one of those days !!!!!!


Does the cooking they copy each other, the garlic European dishes? oh ! I never think of it. They keep repeating it. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nwWW_t9mgV0

Left over

Is that if they don't duplicate their content they get more subscriber? 


No comments:

Post a Comment