Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/22/2023

When I have a sense ...and when I coming back to the Earth time on the crust...

You know how you all impaired my judgement to be honest I will tell you all that.

Really. That is a dispute.


You want to do what you wish to do, so when some people at the leadership, and some people really went to get it for it, you make a noise what, no one can talk about the things just be open, or it has to be your own side points of views? You trust yourself, the person that you are?


If copy paste a textbook exactly just like I told you, with that TV hint, why all that combine I cannot just say Harvard was special enough, and true enough?  You didn't realize that is that, or every year everything its to blame, never end, and you can keep doing that until you push yourself out of the door every single time. You believe that? 



No comments:

Post a Comment