Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/30/2023

Time hold is not forever …You cannot change people’s aging particle inside their body. The body does get run down.


With Dean or CAC those girls, you suppose to be delicate your words or between each other’s conversation. It’s no more my concern and it’s someone’s friends in the past. 

But regardless if just a California New Age awareness such as Dr Gabriel in Flower Thousand Bone, you can bring to the table other than the museum 3 and Native Cafe entire Coastline franchise will never be that Loving Hut to someone inside those business telling you about the Veggie Grill or the Native Cafe

That entire movement was found good, very good indeed BUT, the hygienic statues of the per eyesight degree cannot arrive. You do not touch anything in between the raw food, you don’t rinse enough enough enough. You do not know how to use the detergent mouth how little soap and keep fingers rinsing rinsing. Not your eye sight, not your eye glasses, not your impatience too hungry to die, not too heated kitchen, not to long standing, not no hope in the future, not anything anything about the fighting food. No one has the food that very night. 

The movie museum at night 3

I have 2 here fighting one on my right, one on my left. 

It’s a pillow where I leave. I sleep with my comforter middle, my pillow move more right, and hold that pillow under that, that’s a Cliff. I don’t dress, so left it’s empty space air. We have no room here.

2 otter did what. ATY.

It’s so hot here even with the air-con.

Inside people’s life, none of that movie both me nor that UFO Seth immediate cared about. 

But someone felt something. 



People have to trust a home cooking in America because you don’t have other means. Not in Taiwan. Most people spent a huge money on friendships also not enough food for all the taller guys. Nick didn’t know that or he shut up at once !! Called OU!!






No comments:

Post a Comment