Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/24/2023

This is very very expensvie....I am telling you if I can ask this classify material one thing to the Judge, because it was in our news, the American says or Biden says.

Sell the house?

The luxury design those?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4aGAShVQgs

What about the lawsuit I say 2000, or 2012 years on, we are forever world peace to foster the correct mind set how to be studious in life? 

One of those argument, the forever peace?

NOT ANYTHING why Biden got a new buddy friend? You mean those are real? There is a difference if they are fake, or someone explains to me, the shadows means, or the ether....I am putting my mind to sleep when I will forget or forgetting all of this really really.




No comments:

Post a Comment