Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/24/2023

People in this world, between the age of every guy or the girl will be very happy for any person including me stuck inside one home

Doing nothing nobody knows, with my mother stepping in stepping out if that makes her happy.....you know what I mean.

People have seen the dirty, unorganized, some are sad, or unhappy, or worse, the anxiety, got nervous wreck, or somehow glooming, one of those combine all together. No one says in this modern world of the MODERN trend, they telling me the Truth every world outside is nothing but the business sleek, I live in the modern full open of that Corperatioin sleek, meaning never gonna be if that is AI, or a memory, or an equation or any realm, WILL BE NOTHING but the hospital light or the IT technology movies or the sound, or the shape and the form only inside that 4 points frame.

I keep all my kitchen appliance, just whatever going through that mail service, its entirely my perfect world, and no one knows a thing.....

Above that MD 6+2, MD 4+2, TW MD 2 and Reno 1 Washington....none of them trying to embark their journey yet....I wondered. 




No comments:

Post a Comment