Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

If I am a man? No, I function as the women, how I really feel about a lot of things, really.

I don't really need to help you don't you think? I personally will not get that. 


I personally don't know the final judge of the final ruling upon you die that time, so I operating as the spiritual side that a lot more fair to you as a girl.  If Babaji is the only God, and only runs at the Corperation sleek, because this American entirely lying to me from the birth to when this Birds do not stop harming me this far.....all that is hell for a lot of people forever.

When I operate with a lot more spiritual sense, because I didn't need to do or deal upon like the MB human-celestial all world, I operating from this one Earth sense.


If one day I got whatever this form as the guy, I may still have the rudimentary subjects money going that planet, if you saying how things open. But I will not have the name or things here disturbs me why 194 countries is on my webpage. Its a free public domain. That will not exist in those planet. 

Probably not. So I can read, I can sleep, I can rest, I can do...some other things alone inside my own quiet quarter, and all of you already told me what you wish to do when you are one person alone. Some have the friends, some have the family. This TV meant the border line or the far away region like the far away traveler just I don't like the man or the woman in general.

I don't like the human no matter what. The women just for sure if I am a women body and becoming a man, its forever ever I will never be lesbian, because I am a real women. FOREVER. I am exactly me right now.


Pinterest that listening to the music black hair guy


Thor is a type of the guy running in and out of the safety zone world guys.

I personally don't run around if I keep my this one life body, going anywhere, once I relocated, I won't be moving at all. Not really. A real guy's world they running in and out very very normal.

Talk or just see if I exist. 

My life here doesn't make me a very judgmental person upon almost every first seeing that person or that incident immediately. Telepathy wise, its I know I don't like that person, but its not hateful or go and compete and compared. I might even smile at you. 

I am really like that.

Thor if normal as the guy, and I am normal to whichever look. He will complains things normal tone. I technically will not see one human coming in front of my faces, this baby format, you imagine how you will complain 1 to zillion at all.




Its better you understand 2 parallel worlds Flower Thousand Bone 20 years ago, 2001-2011, someone makes you cherish to hold. Forever....leave my life.

Eternal and forever go to your happy belief life, make yourself happy, understand that spirituality and the Bible, seek that perfection in life, seek some words in God, no matter what you do not know when you will die. 

I do not know neither. A lot of things American court make it very fine, and less, to me, I will tell you its every TV meant, so for my only materials, you understand 2 times apart, forever leave.

Out of my life, out of my world. Don't see, don't know, don't care. Don't talk about.

The remaining little time you left with me, that is the cyber space you got. To assist you, at your own evolution. You will not aim for the evolution other than the current miserable life win or lose, but sometimes remember what I told you, and say. For that tiny heart, you will look a lot different than it is now.


A lot of people, you have no idea how many people....wish to come to me, and tell me this. Not you only, you always know that. All this time.




Time hold won't be forever...

But First lady, is another lady, don't you think? 





No comments:

Post a Comment