Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/22/2023

I think this getting really really ridiculous on my youtube monitor.

A designer? For the princess dreamy?

Its several days have been pass by ....I am none stop keep seeing this.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f5J7H7Kzx2g













Stop it.

No. Its our current modern all world.



NO!
I say that thousand times !!!!!




First, my hair is BLONDE cannot be here !!!!


And all my stuffs I did for my works, its not I running East, running West, and being what, suck into the pearl becoming an ash inside a shell on the thousand celestial year leave what a foundation ....?!

You do on purpose to make all my works disappear, you should all go to hell I told you NO! The thousandth times already !!!!


Donuts?




When people calculating a certian date including the Hunger Game or Catching Fire, although I didn't do anything anymore, but in the correct sense that is including.....at backup a lot of things as if were, the real modern scene of any current world event.

We have the current world event, in case, in case, in case. All the modern world such as Japan pass that Olympia, then China Olympia. You never been to the China Expo, or something in that modern sense that the journalism just in the AI cooking table, no one there exist....what a space all for myself !!!!

I can find it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment