Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/23/2023

Babaji the Department of Business Associate

"I would like to have an opening for speaking today how our cordial meeting has reach an agreement, and that is - to that every obstacle we meet, its another rise up opportunity and therefore to all that present here today, its often my sincere apology all that has happened in the last 20 days or so, how each of us be so careless in today's adjourn meeting - that is, how I express myself today isn't what you expect and I know that and therefore to that tiny sincere heart of your behalf, this is not our conversation end."


You have make a mistake that cannot be measured or talked about. Right now its me standing here the end of the line, that is your saying? To that every chance I given you weren't free, so that you present here to listen or to accord in whichever direction that you make me turn, well, to turn around that you imagine that so, or I imagine the days of the month wasn't on our calendar, tell me exactly that numbers of the passing, weren't you flying on this itinery here I have a number, and you will tell me ...yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment