Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/25/2023

Babaji and the Department of the Justice

"I would like to congratulation to all those involved to solving crimes and entering the crime scene. For all those works and endeavor has been a long history of the past and all that has dead in the process, may all my tear and sorrow goes to those deceased family, the relative, or the brothers in itself that means to them on the job, one of those combined. Its not how I pleased or not pleased about the tender nature of this matter / issue, you have the problems, mate. Let that alone not to say how unhappy I hear the result or hereafter the consequence, there is no tolerance to the crime that upon the human being even, for God's sake, that is a mortal and you are? I cannot concur with all of this or any of this, let that being said how truely astrocious this is all looking to me. Every bites of it, every single one last you, every single outcomes out of this at all........."


I have a personal image issue. That violation of me looking too pretty up here, or down there to whichever trillion scenery, were not your beautiful all faces too pretty, you believe all that mate? There was a history how I come about, NO, NO, NOT ALL THAT. The history of all THAT with the past memory, that is very enchanting in every one last you to keep your eyes staring at me, or on me. That is not a job requirement, that is the reality. You have people dead left or right, on the friends, the family, and the relative. In whichever they have one of these brother on the photo either I keep seeing that or I knowing that, or you me make believe that. You have to make me believe in it that story in itself, you understand? There are a lot of this down there somewhere everyone required a soft spot to spell that matter or the issue keep splashing onto my faces image in those politics realm, it could be just very prayer's method on my dead photo in each of their hands and say a dinner prayer.

I am not satisfy with the result, you have this, this and that, and ending with a consequence, that is not resolved in my views, or you want to disagree with me, that is completely resolved? Between the mortal flesh or the mortal brain, I am trying to distinguish the two, and you wish that is not with you in it the formula, however I coming out of the math or my brain power what all this truely astrocious looking to me. You have a group, and you try to tell me someone leads, and that person is definitely not me. I need to square or round this paper works, to sound like none of you required me the service right here....."


No comments:

Post a Comment