Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/28/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ The 5 major religion under - Babaji is 3 Esteem on Top, he and his ๅธๅ› Indian (3310 Peach blossom), they are a couple I think ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

The commander-in-chef, that is...

Not the Pixie 194 Top


So there is a word Honorable Superior.

The heighten spirits of you guy-to-guy's love, or the girl-to-girl's love, I heard you. You can lean toward the Christianity and write a correct prayer. Squares is married to her gf. I heard that.  She and my family has a ROC background, when the times comes, its she counts or that wife count?

I think her name is Lilly.

Do you between each other being honest with your own family background behind, if you run away included.  Have you seen a video tape from Silicon Valley Girl whom looks like Laura in my UK time with that Ella Enchanted bf. She and her husband from Russian, and there is a Tim Drape on that interview. He is a billionaire. 

Tina has 2 kids, you ever thought to produce a kid and settle down between your job or the money or the career. Not everyone will reach a certain money statues, you talking clear with each other?

If you being honest with each other, your family background behind, you will describe you yourself how to make into a movie, what is that? The family background a logo or trademark.

Movie: Proposal (2009)

You most time asking me what it is inside a movie, between the 2 of you, which one letter I will receive the party from. That is a no.

Have you done an ancestor tree (your last name genetics comes from), its one of those popular to yourself when you imagine a kid's life, but since you won't be having a kid, do you want to know that "Ancestor Tree" about your own very last name from.

Its the bio works. The DNA lab.

Sometimes, there is 2 girls + 1 guy, you agree to that? 

No, I thought so.

The hotel have 2 beds, you agree 2 couple going in? 3:1 new met?

No, I thought so.

Okay. Til next time. Harry Potter inside has a tree, Sirius Black and he looks like inside a particular sequence, a lot of people told me they don't care about it, and willing to die together. No, you should. I never stop saying I don't care how people live or die. So I won't be here always standing fine.


Let's plan a trip together





No comments:

Post a Comment